Tuesday, 14 January 2014

The special people I've met in KLU


               “HAPPY DAYS “how many of you have seen this movie?!  


                    Well I guess almost all of us.
                     
                 I have first seen this movie when I was in my intermediate. After seeing that many of my friends wondered, Is that the life gonna be in engineering? well who knows...??

                                     After my completion of intermediate I was really less worried about the branch or the colleges in which I’m gonna join, instead I was really worried about the life and the people whom I gonna meet. From the schooling on wards I really payed more attention towards inspiration and encouragement rather than studies. There are a lot people from whom I’ve learned many things and there are a lot of different but great personalities I’ve met.
                        
COLLEGE:
                                           From the past semester itself I was waiting to write this but waiting for the right time, but the pity is I really don’t know when the right time is. As I’m now far from our college (not too far it’s just Hyd) I realized that the things are never gonna be same like before. I realized that I cannot fall asleep in the class, I realized that I cannot bunk the class and go play cricket, I cannot have the fun in college.  
                                         But I realized that if there is no end we would never know the greatness of anything. It applies to everything so as our college life.
                         I have two controversy feelings over my college life, they are happiness and sadness. I’m sad because its gonna end in few days. And I’m happy because it has given me all gonna I needed:
 Memories, Happiness, Friendship,   Inspiration, Encouragement, lot and lot more.
      But it’s better not to say that college gave me all these but it’s better to say my friends gave me all those.  Yes I found true friends here, a true inspirers, a real encouragement.
                                  In this blog I would really like to say something to the some special people in my life to whom I can’t say directly (well I can say directly but reading is better than hearing I guess) 
FRIENDS:
@Krishna Surisetty (Kirshh) :
                                      The first time I saw you when you used to drop Shiva at our rooms. At time you are completely stranger to me & I never imagined or thought that you will be one of my best friends in my life. Crazy isn’t it?
            Whenever I had any confusion or the problem, first person that I would call is you. Similarly you are there for me whenever I had problem.
                                After my parents you are the most valued person in my life.
               I always wanted to be like you, to study like you, to play cricket like you, of course to ride a bike like you & a lot. Unfortunately I couldn’t make it. That’s why you are so special to me and will always be.

@ Leela Krishna (LK):
                                       I’m lucky to have a friend like you, really I mean it. To me you are the real meaning of the proverb, “the friend in need is the friend indeed”. One thing I can clearly say that, there is nothing you don’t know about me. I mean to say that you are the only person who knows me completely rather than others and I’m sure about this.
                          I used to say everything to you about my problems, my crush, my family etc. I always valued & followed your ideas & suggestions because you are the person who can think better for me rather than me.
                                      Until inter I am a boy with terrible short temper and lost many friends due to it. But you are the reason why I controlled my short temper such that I cannot lose your friendship.
                    I can proudly say that you are the person who will there to guide and inspire me for my whole life when I needed it.

@ Rajesh Gajula (Rajee):
                                       You are the only person in the whole college who was with me in all semesters from the beginning. We both have same kind of mentality. I used to think that you never seemed to be caring for others, but I was totally wrong, you care for friends more than others do and it almost took me 2yrs to find out that. 
                                         These entire 7 semester journey I almost shared every laughter with you, you are almost part of my all happy memories. I won’t forget the classes we used to sing a new song daily.

@ Anil Kumar (Bondam):
                                    We never met until 3-1. And once met I always thought that why we haven’t met in 1st year itself.
                           You are the first person to become a best friend in very short time in my life.  It’s like, you are the batch leader of our team and the most funniest of all of us.
                               Whenever I remember you I can put a smile on my face. You are the person who changed me a lot. The encouragement you provided is never forgettable.
                          One thing I can say for sure that you are my role model and cute little BONDAM
@ Rajesh Edara (EKV):
                                             We both studied together for 6 years. But unknowingly we haven’t met each other when we were in intermediate. But when we first met in first day of our engineering we talked like childhood friends. We used to sit in same bench. Those days are too gud.  
                                            We both haven’t stayed close long enough but we both know how much best friends we are. Don’t we? It’s always fun walking every day along with our friends after the end of college and talking about monkeys etc., I will never forget those days in my life.
@Harsha Vardhan Reddy(bekaar)  & S V S Prudhviraj  :
                                      Harsha & Phrudhvi the only one sentence I can say about you is my life is definitely incomplete without you people.


                     In my engineering life I only had a little interaction with girls although I have some things to say about them, not many, alittle.
                          And I also have to say sorry for not asking your permissions to write about you.

 @ Sri Meghana Devi :
                    I’m really proud that we both are classmates. You are the example for girls how to be courageous these days. There are many things that can be learned from you. I learned how to be confident from you. And I really wish you to attain great heights in your future and stay happy all the time.       

@ Poojitha Bhoodevi :
                In my view you are the perfect example of  how a girl has to be. In other words in future If have a daughter I want her to have the qualities like yours.
                                         I respect you more than any other girl in our college. I’m one among your well wishers. I wish, you always have all the happiness.

@ Divya Sree:
                        I have to say that you are the coolest person I have ever seen. Whenever I look at you I found all the peace I needed. I always loved to see you smiling. I always pray to god that never to take away that smile and peace from you.
                             And I have to agree that you’re really a silent killer [who kills with silence ;)] and too intelligent especially with boys (like me).
                                  I wish you succeed in every step you take. All the best.

@ Lakshmi Swetha :
                            One thing I totally say about you is that you always like to enjoy as a small child with your friends.                             
                                       It always appeared to me that we think in a same way. Because sometimes you stole some of the words from my mind.
                                 (Well I have free suggestion to you please don’t mind, borrow some courage from Meghana. ;). and You are definitely one the persons whom I always wanted to see happy.
Ramya & swathi:
                   You both are my first facebook friends I can t forget those days I used to chat with you. I’m always your well-wisher. You will definitely achieve your goals. All the best.  

Deepthi & Divya sai:
                    You both are always there as good friends to me especially deepthi thanks for your support and encouragement. I wish success comes in your ways.    
                           
It’s like yesterday I joined the college.  I did not had the life like which it was in the movie happy days but I had my own happy days and they are completely awesome. They give me lot of courage and happiness throughout my whole life.
                    “Thanks to all the people who made my engineering days as happy days”

No comments:

Post a Comment