plank 4 bed = friend for life
Time runs fast
whenever we are in a happy moment. But the same time runs as slow as it can be
when we are in sorrow. Everyone knows it. But the college life is something
really different. It is the only recipe of life that contains all ingredients like
tension, hard work, luck, love, friendship, fun, craziness etc. If we consider
life apart from college any of the above ingredients will be definitely
missing.
Most of my
life until intermediate I used to think that, why would some other people love
us just like our parents do or how can I love them just as I love my parents or
myself. At that stage I was in total confusion, that doesn’t allowed me to make
more friends in inter or in my schooling and that doesn’t mean I don’t have
friends, I do have them but what I say is that I was not much clear or shortly
I was not loyal in that friendship. But one thing is quite surprising to me
that I still have my inter friends who cares for me. You may now think that do we need to be loyal
in friendship or what there to be loyal in friendship. I don’t have perfect
explanation to that but my experience on friendship that made me to write this.
Generally
how 2 people can become friends? Well
there are so many situations, so many reasons for that. If I ask some people I
can find their answers differently. Some may say we are friends from school
itself, we are friends from inter or we are friends from engineering, etc. Well, these are major places until now we
became friends with some others. In the present world the easiest relation that
everyone can easily form is friendship.
For example let us take the first day of joining the college we are
quite unknown to our today’s best friends. I find that to be surprising.
Doesn’t it? In the similar way we will have many more like this in future too.
I am damn sure of that and was eagerly waiting for that. Whatever life gives us
there will be strong reason behind it weather good or bad. I learned many
things from my life, also from others life. The friendship that started with
fight is ever lasting and I strongly believe that. That is main reason still my
inter friend is still one of my best friends. At that time I don’t know all
these as I was not that matured to think this all.
Beginning days in Inter:
Actually after joining in inter we are
allotted new rooms after some 3 weeks of joining in the third floor of our
campus. We were supposed to move to the new room in the break between 5 to 6,
which is after 3-5 study hour. I was more excited about new room because when I
checked it before it has four windows out of which 2 are at the both sides of
the door and another two are back side of the room and there is a bed at window
from which the greenery behind our college was clearly visible and I thought if
I can get that bed I can have some cool and fresh air every morning and evening.
Our college was very next to NH 5 which is from Chennai to Bhubaneswar via Nellore, Guntur, Vijayawada and
Visakhapatnam.
Our
college is situated at the outskirts of the village called Gudavalli. Our
college is combined of both the school children and intermediates. It’s
actually in ‘U’ shape and it is divided in such a way that it is divided in two
half’s and one half for school children and the other for intermediates i.e.
for us. And our college name is Raman Bhavan-1, 2. Which produced many IIT toppers
and fortunately I was not one of them. Yes I mean it I am really happy not to
be part of any IIT’s; I will tell you that later. And the school name is
Goutham International School shortly GIS which is quite famous, well I think
so.
The clock
struck 5 the co-ordinater said to take break and come back sharp at 6. I
thought it would be late if go to old room and pack all my belongings and then
moving it may become little late, so I decided to go straight to the new room
with my plank and kept it on the bed such that I can get the window bed. When I
reached the new room there are some ones belongings already in the room, some
are too early than me but luckily they didn’t take the window bed. After
placing the plank on the bed I went to old room and packed all my belongings
and happily started moving. By that time many of roommates have gone to new
room with their entire luggage. Slowly I entered the room and I observed that
there are some ones belongings on my bed where I kept my plank. I found my
plank missing their then I thought that the person have taken my plank and
thrown away and kept his belongings. I was searching for the person who kept
all those on my bed. Then I person with innocent looking, wearing high power
glasses, in his night pants approached me by having a lot IIT-JEE books in his
hand.
Then
the fight began, I started to shout at him he tried to explain me but I was in
not controllable anger because I thought he had thrown away my plank and
occupied my bed. He was trying to say that there is no plank in there. I
strongly believed he had taken the plank and thrown away to occupied the bed.
The quarrel was not yet completed but the
clock struck 6 and soon PT’s were roaming in the corridors and ordered us to go
for next study hours. I was not in the mood to leave but that’s not like
engineering whenever we wish we can go to class or can bunk the classes by
telling different organization names. PT’s roam with holding a long and strong
stick beating on the doors with whistling the whistle which is of high
frequency normal ear cannot bear.
All most spent the full study
hour what to do with that stupid fellow who invaded my bed by making different
plans what to talk, what to do like that. The study hour completed and I got
ready to fight with him. But when I reached the room I found all my belongings
were kept on the window side bed and he took another bed. I was surprised a bit
but still thinking that he had thrown away my plank. That’s why my angriness is
there still on him in my mind. Anyway I was happy to retain my bed and but felt
bad to lose my plank.
Our classes start at 6 in the morning and we
are supposed to wake up at 5 in the morning. I was the only in the room who
wakes up at 6, many others leave room for classes before my wake up. I go straight to class without bathing and
even brushing the teeth. Actually we have break at 7:30 to 8:00 for breakfast all
others go breakfast I go for bathing and brushing and if still the time allows
I go for breakfast which is done rarely. Almost spent my half of the inter i.e.
1st year with the same time table. Well it went bad in 2nd
year that’s another matter.
The next day after the bed & plank incident
at 7:30 I was getting ready with my brush for war on my teeth while others are
getting ready to attack the mess with their palates. Ours rooms are locked at
six and will open at only 12 noon. So I made all my arrangements like brush,
towel near door such that I can put them back there. When I came back to my
room to take brush I saw one boy with the GIS school uniform trying to push
something inside the room from the gap between door and floor. By approaching it I understood that it was my
plank and he is trying to push to room. I reached him and asked,” What are you
doing here and how did you get this plank?” He was in little bit fear and in a
terrified voice he said,” sorry bhayya, yesterday we shifted from this room to
new room and I thought my friend had forgotten his plank so I took this plank
with me but when I gave it to him he said that’s not his. That’s why I was
replacing it here”. After thinking for some time I understood that when I went
to new room to place my plank I saw luggage and I thought it belongs to one of
my roommates but it wasn’t, it belongs to school boys.
Now I totally
understood what had really happened, after listening to the boy I understood
how foolish I am. Without listening to my roommate I began to scold him I really
felt bad for what had happened. And began to think how he can be that much cool
even I was scolding for what he hasn’t done. I want to say him sorry and was waiting for
that. In the afternoon at the lunch break I was waiting for him to come to room
and such that I can say sorry. He came to room 12:30 and there are no one in
the room expect me, he came to room with his millions of tons of books and
placed them on his bed and started to go for lunch. I saw him going to lunch
and started running back and stopped him and said,” Hey I am really sorry yaar,
I was uncontrollable yesterday and please don’t mind “. He just smiled and
said, “It’s ok” and started to leave, I followed him and continued the
conversation, “I am Chiranjeevi, Chiru shortly. What your name?”, “I am Adithya
Sai Suresh, shortly Suresh” he said. Form that day there are only a few days
where I have gone to mess without him in whole my intermediate. I have learned
many things from him in my 2 yrs of intermediate life. That helped me here in
engineering to make good ones as my best friends.
Well that’s my
inter best friend and me, I had very few best friends in inter but that’s not
same here in engineering, I have to say that I have the “best” friends here.
Well one thing is pretty clear that friends are the people who will live with
us. Where ever we go we will find friends, matter is that new ones at new place
that’s it. There are many good people around us but the thing is we also need
to be good to them. Be there for the good friends and be the good friend. Well
as I said in the beginning the time in happiness runs faster. We have almost
completed our engineering and I even remember the day of my joining, it was
just like yesterday I joined here. But we completed 3 yrs here and only one
more left, enjoy much as you can and never ever forget your friends. And if you
are having some problems with your friends adjust with them and help him to
change but don’t leave him just as unknowns do. Be there for the good friends
and be the good friend
Here in engineering also I have someone like
my friend in inter from whom I learned many things mostly simplicity, and
coolness..…. And he well known to all of
us, he is ……..
Well he don’t
like publicity, have to take his permission for that. I will inform you after
doing that. Bye for now…….
No comments:
Post a Comment