Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Life Contains It All

    Inspired by a friend’s frustrated Texts.

                                                                                                                                                    
                              It’s very funny how the life changes and how we change along with the time.  Change is inevitable in everyone’s life. I guess most of us might have realized that, just like I did.

   This was the reply of a friend when I asked how everything was going on.  

                    We work 5 days a week. No time to do anything else on those days. We wait all week for the weekend and the weekend passes away in a flash. And then we get back into the grind... waiting for the next weekend. Until 2 months pass and you look back and realize... damn! Where did the time go?! What did I accomplish?

                                        Nothing. There's no change. We may grow, get promoted... but nothing changes... still a monotonous grind of mind numbing nothingness. This life... it's a joke I tell you. Where is the time to LIVE!?

                              Until we grow old and retire... this is all we have. The only proof of our existence brings our names in the daily swipe in list. And then we die. Wow. Almost makes me wish I could join some terrorist cell.  Atleast an exciting life and an explosive conclusion…!”


            I was in shock for a moment. I saw my future in a flash. And realized whatever he said is damn true. Because there are days we used to enjoy more than we do now. There are days we used to enjoy going to movies by bunking classes. There are days we used to bunk the college just to watch cricket. There are days we used to drink one 200ml coke among 10 friends.
                                      It’s seems like nothing has changed, we still go to movies, but can’t skip office. Still cricket matches are going on, but can’t bunk the office. We still drink coke, can’t share with the ones like we used to do once.
   
                     I couldn’t get it out of my head for some days. So I started thinking about it and I realized that we are not the only ones, who lived happy life with friends, enjoyed a lot during college, there are people who enjoyed more, who had wonderful college life, like us, may be more than what we had. I wonder how those are now in their life. So I decided to ask some of my colleagues.
              Some say they still miss their college life, they were sad in beginning of their job because they got some responsibilities which they never had in their student life. Others say that they still enjoy like they did in college all the difference is with new friends and also it’s time for taking up some responsibilities.  
               What they said is true, we miss those days. But believe me there should be some memories to encourage us, inspire us and boost us. We all are lucky to have some of them in our college life or in our childhood.
        
       So, if you are feeling bored, get some new friends. If you are feeling lazy, start working out. If you want to support your family or still no job, start working hard. If you are feeling alone fall in love because it’s time for love not to have crushes ;)
                    
                                       Just don’t go to office for the sake of money. Don’t work for the sake of manager. Go with zeal to learn, enthusiastic to work. We still have lots of responsibilities coming ahead.
                            Life is full of responsibilities my friend and with responsibilities comes sacrifice, sorrow, happiness and love. These all are feelings nothing more, just like different ingredients in perfect recipe, to make it perfect we need all of them in equal quantity.

           
       Life will make you a perfect person what you have to be , because “LIFE CONTAINS IT ALL”, all feelings as experience , Nothing more, all that you need to do is “SAIL ALONG WITH IT”.  
                          
                    
                        
                        




4 comments:

  1. A very touchy subject and hopelessly true. Excellent writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and entertaining. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I presume those texts were from Tejas?

    ReplyDelete