Missing pages of a “dairy”
“It’s already 12 am in the morning “, said one of my friend’s. “Oh..Then your b’day is over “, the other said. We are all waiting for auto to go to hostel after my friend’s b’day bash.
We were in our respective rooms by 12:30 am in the morning. We are just two for the room. The room was totally dark, and I noticed that my fellow mate was in deep sleep. I thought of not to disturb him by switching on the lights. So I was searching for my bed in that darkness by taking little steps. After taking a few steps I reached my bed. I noticed there are many crushed pages on my bed and a book after that I thought that should be some text book but touching it I understood that was my roommate’s dairy. I noticed him writing dairy from the first day of this year.
I always used to keep the torch below the pillow I took it out and opened the dairy I found that some of the pages are missing and I found them in the dustbin.
I took the pages and arranged them in order and I started reading:
(Note: From here the person “I” refers to the person who is writing the dairy not the author & comments in “/* */” indicates his inner feelings)
Day: 16th Jan
The unforgettable day in my life:
I ended my childhood love (I am not sure its love …………..but something related to that)
I expressed it to her (hm…not in a pleasant manner although)
As it happens around the world when a boy expresses his feelings on any girl,
The first word girl says is "no... No...”
She also said,” no”...
Well, presently I don’t know what to say to her or to myself
But
I want that to remember for my whole life
So I am writing down my conversation here
Me: hi
Her: haaai ……………………………………………………. /* exactly 3 a’s between h and i*/
Me: am I disturbing you? ………………………………. /*she did not responded yesterday that’s why*/
Her: no…y asking like tht,,?
Me: hmm nthg ,if I were u I would definitely think that ,y this fellow is always disturbing me …
Her: oh..really..then from now I will also think in the same way ….k na..?
Me: sure…. But it’s better to tell me before thinking like that…
Her: ho …come on ,nthg like that..
Me: hmm…….hey, I have mailed you some get together photos, vinay also came, you were asking about him that night …………..
/* I met her in railway station when she is coming from vizag for her holidays*/
Her: haha.. what is he doing……..?
/*I thought she was laughing but that’s like“ha … ha .. yes .tell me”*/
Me: he just doing some multimedia course .. I don’t know much about him if you want I can tell you later..
Her: not necessary ....just casually..
Me: k..
Her: what else..wht dng?
Me: nothing just killing some time… and you?
Her: playing with tv remote…
Me: haha.. :D….. y?.......................
/*here” haha” indicates laughing*/
Her: boring…..
Me: ho.. then stop playing with remote and come out and enjoy the some fresh air ,like me…
Her: mom will scold me if I roam with cell phone
Me: hmmm…… then I will not mesg u or call u. ok na….!
Her: hey nt like that…I am having exams so …when is ur clg?
/*she creates the topic and herself changes it whenever she wants, but I want to continue that so... */
Me: hoo.. but I want to tell you one thing whenever you are busy please tell me I can understand .. I will not disturb you.. ok naa..
Her: oh..god !!you are so sensitive ,we are all friends ,your sis is my best friend .you know, our exams are so tough so I don’t use cell during exams..
/*my sister and she are class mates when we were at schooling, I know my sis she are close but now she included me that sounds differently*/
Me: I am not sensitive .. I am just making it clear ..
Her: hey tel me wtz ur prblm..?
/* my mind told me that time has arrived to the close another story in my life,so whatever happens I decided to her that ….*/
Me: nthg ..i just like you..
Her: %)..haa??
/* ” %)” that is smiley which shows or tells that her face must be little angry or more, may be happy who knows..*/
Me: I just said that I like you
/* I said it strongly really strong*/
Her: oh…
/* I know she doesn’t know what to say but she managed with “oh..” I think she must be expecting me to tell her “ I love her”*/
Me: you know you are my inspiration from my child hood , I really want to be like you , want to smile like you, want to enjoy like you ..ala …..ala……I began to like you .
Her: Oh gr8..you take me as inspiration..!.very funny...but just liking is gud..nt more than that..i js wnt to infrm u ,, I know you are thinking more than that ..but still...
/*she didn’t mentioned the word love she guessed correctly although and the last words mean “no “ to the proposal */
Me: what ..you know that? hoo that’s ok …any way I was about to tell you that…..well let me guess the reason for your no..hmm you don’t like me …correct ..?
Her: Cha..not like that..hmm...you are younger than me..not my profesn ...nt a christian..there are many factors..l8 le..any way the sweetness of friendship is different..isn’t it?
/* well let me guess these are problems we are going to face when are going to get married ,,, I didn’t even clearly proposed her ,she thinks about the marriage and problems at marriage .. why these girls are so particular about marriage even before they love.. I know these we have to face and I am sure I can face them If she agrees but she really afraid of these problems may be because she wants to marry the person she loves ….but I never tought of marrying her I just thought of loving her just loving her */
Me: I can convince you but I don’t because it will be selfish If I do so…………so what do you want me to do?
Her: Ur wish..b frnds frever..not in any othr way..if you don’t like that stop here itself....1st make urself clear....
Me: I am pretty much clear in my life…..so before the end I want to ask a ques.” when you know that I like you”
/* I just want to know wheather she know it when we both were at school but……..*/
Her: I have seen may like you..by seeing your intrest itself I understood ….any way i wish u a very bright future..:)
/* it really hurts when someone you like more than yourself treats you as other common person they met in their life*/
/* common person is who we just never think about him and whenever we see him we thinks he is not good person*/
/* I was really sad I don’t want to talk to any more but I just want to know why she said no*/
Me: I haven’t done nothing wrong ..right?
Her: Yaa…………wht wrng?
Me: “friends for ever or stop it here” haa…? …. May I know the reason ……?
Her: i dnt like all these thngs…that’s it..
/* these are the most repeated words from max. Of girls I know...every girl says these words whenever she got a proposal,well “ I don’t like all the things “ refer to they don’t like love .etc…*/
Me: hmm……. I will not be that much sad if you say“ I don’t like you” , “ I hate you” or “ I am in other relation “……any way you are the most unforgettable person in my life .. GOODBYE
/* I really mean what I wrote, I can’t forgot her for life because she is the person who thought me to live life happily ,in the way of impressing her I had changed a lot in character I began to like me only because I can see her in my smile*/
Her: Hmm..thanx fr ur concrn..k byee..
/* I really don’t know the meaning of the word concern I opend laptop and searched for that word after knowing the meaning of that word I really felt happy ….actually concern means caring feelings any way she know that I really cared for her*/
Me: I said GOOD BYE..Which means I will not make call or message you until you do…….
/* I decided that not to call her any more anyway I can do that because I didn’t expect to continue my relation with her … I broke myself the relation*/
Her: k…
/* I didn’t think even second , what to type but the words come directly from heart and my hand typed…*/
Me: I will definitely miss you…:(
/* any i didn’t got any reply as I was expecting…………. But I was really happy because I expressed everything I think about her so no more thinking to impress her because I want her to make decision whether she want to extend this relation further or not.. it’s been so many days I didn’t send any message nor I received one ,although I deleted number from my phone .. But I can remember If I see that…*/
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...
“Miss you... :(” is the last word he had written .For the first time I am proud on his thinking and his approach, and the girl he liked too. Because If each and every one understand the real meaning of love, and difference between love & liking then we don’t see any harassment on basis of love or any acid attacks on girls..So this is up to you guys “love is the gift of god don’t make it terrible “. And girls if a boy is roaming around you make them everything clear that about your opinion .but never play with them………… I know I have spoken a lot but try to think on it…………….thanks……
Life is really so beautiful, Live it and let others to live……………..good bye
Oh..Yes I forgot to say I will definitely write a book if my friend will succeed in his cute little love… ;)
“It’s already 12 am in the morning “, said one of my friend’s. “Oh..Then your b’day is over “, the other said. We are all waiting for auto to go to hostel after my friend’s b’day bash.
We were in our respective rooms by 12:30 am in the morning. We are just two for the room. The room was totally dark, and I noticed that my fellow mate was in deep sleep. I thought of not to disturb him by switching on the lights. So I was searching for my bed in that darkness by taking little steps. After taking a few steps I reached my bed. I noticed there are many crushed pages on my bed and a book after that I thought that should be some text book but touching it I understood that was my roommate’s dairy. I noticed him writing dairy from the first day of this year.
I always used to keep the torch below the pillow I took it out and opened the dairy I found that some of the pages are missing and I found them in the dustbin.
I took the pages and arranged them in order and I started reading:
(Note: From here the person “I” refers to the person who is writing the dairy not the author & comments in “/* */” indicates his inner feelings)
Day: 16th Jan
The unforgettable day in my life:
I ended my childhood love (I am not sure its love …………..but something related to that)
I expressed it to her (hm…not in a pleasant manner although)
As it happens around the world when a boy expresses his feelings on any girl,
The first word girl says is "no... No...”
She also said,” no”...
Well, presently I don’t know what to say to her or to myself
But
I want that to remember for my whole life
So I am writing down my conversation here
Me: hi
Her: haaai ……………………………………………………. /* exactly 3 a’s between h and i*/
Me: am I disturbing you? ………………………………. /*she did not responded yesterday that’s why*/
Her: no…y asking like tht,,?
Me: hmm nthg ,if I were u I would definitely think that ,y this fellow is always disturbing me …
Her: oh..really..then from now I will also think in the same way ….k na..?
Me: sure…. But it’s better to tell me before thinking like that…
Her: ho …come on ,nthg like that..
Me: hmm…….hey, I have mailed you some get together photos, vinay also came, you were asking about him that night …………..
/* I met her in railway station when she is coming from vizag for her holidays*/
Her: haha.. what is he doing……..?
/*I thought she was laughing but that’s like“ha … ha .. yes .tell me”*/
Me: he just doing some multimedia course .. I don’t know much about him if you want I can tell you later..
Her: not necessary ....just casually..
Me: k..
Her: what else..wht dng?
Me: nothing just killing some time… and you?
Her: playing with tv remote…
Me: haha.. :D….. y?.......................
/*here” haha” indicates laughing*/
Her: boring…..
Me: ho.. then stop playing with remote and come out and enjoy the some fresh air ,like me…
Her: mom will scold me if I roam with cell phone
Me: hmmm…… then I will not mesg u or call u. ok na….!
Her: hey nt like that…I am having exams so …when is ur clg?
/*she creates the topic and herself changes it whenever she wants, but I want to continue that so... */
Me: hoo.. but I want to tell you one thing whenever you are busy please tell me I can understand .. I will not disturb you.. ok naa..
Her: oh..god !!you are so sensitive ,we are all friends ,your sis is my best friend .you know, our exams are so tough so I don’t use cell during exams..
/*my sister and she are class mates when we were at schooling, I know my sis she are close but now she included me that sounds differently*/
Me: I am not sensitive .. I am just making it clear ..
Her: hey tel me wtz ur prblm..?
/* my mind told me that time has arrived to the close another story in my life,so whatever happens I decided to her that ….*/
Me: nthg ..i just like you..
Her: %)..haa??
/* ” %)” that is smiley which shows or tells that her face must be little angry or more, may be happy who knows..*/
Me: I just said that I like you
/* I said it strongly really strong*/
Her: oh…
/* I know she doesn’t know what to say but she managed with “oh..” I think she must be expecting me to tell her “ I love her”*/
Me: you know you are my inspiration from my child hood , I really want to be like you , want to smile like you, want to enjoy like you ..ala …..ala……I began to like you .
Her: Oh gr8..you take me as inspiration..!.very funny...but just liking is gud..nt more than that..i js wnt to infrm u ,, I know you are thinking more than that ..but still...
/*she didn’t mentioned the word love she guessed correctly although and the last words mean “no “ to the proposal */
Me: what ..you know that? hoo that’s ok …any way I was about to tell you that…..well let me guess the reason for your no..hmm you don’t like me …correct ..?
Her: Cha..not like that..hmm...you are younger than me..not my profesn ...nt a christian..there are many factors..l8 le..any way the sweetness of friendship is different..isn’t it?
/* well let me guess these are problems we are going to face when are going to get married ,,, I didn’t even clearly proposed her ,she thinks about the marriage and problems at marriage .. why these girls are so particular about marriage even before they love.. I know these we have to face and I am sure I can face them If she agrees but she really afraid of these problems may be because she wants to marry the person she loves ….but I never tought of marrying her I just thought of loving her just loving her */
Me: I can convince you but I don’t because it will be selfish If I do so…………so what do you want me to do?
Her: Ur wish..b frnds frever..not in any othr way..if you don’t like that stop here itself....1st make urself clear....
Me: I am pretty much clear in my life…..so before the end I want to ask a ques.” when you know that I like you”
/* I just want to know wheather she know it when we both were at school but……..*/
Her: I have seen may like you..by seeing your intrest itself I understood ….any way i wish u a very bright future..:)
/* it really hurts when someone you like more than yourself treats you as other common person they met in their life*/
/* common person is who we just never think about him and whenever we see him we thinks he is not good person*/
/* I was really sad I don’t want to talk to any more but I just want to know why she said no*/
Me: I haven’t done nothing wrong ..right?
Her: Yaa…………wht wrng?
Me: “friends for ever or stop it here” haa…? …. May I know the reason ……?
Her: i dnt like all these thngs…that’s it..
/* these are the most repeated words from max. Of girls I know...every girl says these words whenever she got a proposal,well “ I don’t like all the things “ refer to they don’t like love .etc…*/
Me: hmm……. I will not be that much sad if you say“ I don’t like you” , “ I hate you” or “ I am in other relation “……any way you are the most unforgettable person in my life .. GOODBYE
/* I really mean what I wrote, I can’t forgot her for life because she is the person who thought me to live life happily ,in the way of impressing her I had changed a lot in character I began to like me only because I can see her in my smile*/
Her: Hmm..thanx fr ur concrn..k byee..
/* I really don’t know the meaning of the word concern I opend laptop and searched for that word after knowing the meaning of that word I really felt happy ….actually concern means caring feelings any way she know that I really cared for her*/
Me: I said GOOD BYE..Which means I will not make call or message you until you do…….
/* I decided that not to call her any more anyway I can do that because I didn’t expect to continue my relation with her … I broke myself the relation*/
Her: k…
/* I didn’t think even second , what to type but the words come directly from heart and my hand typed…*/
Me: I will definitely miss you…:(
/* any i didn’t got any reply as I was expecting…………. But I was really happy because I expressed everything I think about her so no more thinking to impress her because I want her to make decision whether she want to extend this relation further or not.. it’s been so many days I didn’t send any message nor I received one ,although I deleted number from my phone .. But I can remember If I see that…*/
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...
“Miss you... :(” is the last word he had written .For the first time I am proud on his thinking and his approach, and the girl he liked too. Because If each and every one understand the real meaning of love, and difference between love & liking then we don’t see any harassment on basis of love or any acid attacks on girls..So this is up to you guys “love is the gift of god don’t make it terrible “. And girls if a boy is roaming around you make them everything clear that about your opinion .but never play with them………… I know I have spoken a lot but try to think on it…………….thanks……
Life is really so beautiful, Live it and let others to live……………..good bye
Oh..Yes I forgot to say I will definitely write a book if my friend will succeed in his cute little love… ;)
really i appreciate the way your friend has thought......and hope everyone understands and respects the feelings of the one whom they love.....if they don't then there is no meaning in their so called feeling love.....
ReplyDelete